We are still in Flagstaff, Arizona and we are not sure when we will be actually leaving.
This is not only frustrating for Joe and I, it is also frustrating the fool out of the company that has purchased these trucks.
Through calls and emails to our dispatch office we have inundated them with so much information that we have left them reeling from total confusion. I took the time a couple nights ago to do a chronology of the events in dealing with these trucks. You can read about these adventures by clicking the link below. It is a PDF that you can read.
Repairs are being made on all three of these trucks. The customer purchased these three trucks to replace four that will be going to auction in Las Vegas, Nevada and we are assigned to move these trucks.
We will be spending a couple days in Oakland waiting for the customer’s trucks made ready to go to auction.
This has become the most expensive trip in the history of my driving in the Drive-Away industry.
We have been told the trucks may be ready around 2:00 or 3:00 this afternoon. Joe and I will have to take our trucks out on a “test drive” to see if the problems have been fixed so we can continue our journey. Here’s hoping this nightmare is coming to an end and we can get back to business as usual.
We will be staying in Flagstaff again tonight. By the time we get the trucks and test drive them, then get Joe’s trucks hooked back up to the trailer it will be late enough in the afternoon that we won’t make many miles.
Hope you have a fantastic day.