My order of Stampin’ Up! stuff came today but I haven’t had a chance to paw through it.
As promised here is a list of things you will need to make this card.
- 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheet of Garden Green card stock – Product #102584 (in the video I use Hunter Green but it is not available in the new catalog.
- 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ of Chocolate Chip card stock – Product #102128
- 4-3/4 x 4″ of brown from Afternoon Tea – Product #111356
- 1-1/2 x 12″ of green check from Afternoon Tea – Product #111356
- Thank You embossing folder from my stash – NOT A STAMPIN’ UP! ITEM
- Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen – Product #105021
- Stampin’ Dimensionals – Product #104430
- 3/16″ Corner Rounder Punch – Product #109047
- Sticky photo corners from your stash
Cut one inch from the longest end of the Garden Green card stock to measure 8-1/2″ x 10″.
Position the paper vertically and cut in half at 4-1/4″. You will now have two pieces of 4-1/4″ by 10″ papers.
Score one 4-1/4″ x 10″ paper in half at 5″. Fold at the score line to make your card.
Cut the brown paper from Afternoon Tea at 4-3/4″ by 4″ and adhere to the front of the card blank you just made. Leave a reveal all around of about 1/8″.
Cut a strip of Afternoon Tea green check pattern into 1-1/2″ x 12″. You will cut various lengths of this piece of paper. Make it up as you go or use my suggestion of 1″, 2″, 3/4″, and 1-1/4″. Attach these pieces to the four corners of the brown Afternoon Tea. Leave about 1/8″ reveal around the edges that meet with the right, left, top and bottom of the brown piece.
Using the Thank You embossing folder from Sizzix. I don’t even know if it is still available for purchase. If you don’t have this embossing folder but do have some letter stencils you can use them and outline with the white gel pen.
If you do have the embossing folder run it through your machine and then take the stencil from the folder. Line up the embossed image on the paper with the stencil. Using the white gel pen follow the stencil as described in the video.
Sticky photo corners you have in your stash that coordinate with the Chocolate Chip paper, place one at each corner and adhere well. Using the 3/16″ Corner Rounder clip through the sticky photo corner and the card stock.
Using Dimensionals, put one at each corner on the reverse side of your Thank You piece and adhere to the card front.
Here is the video. Hope you like it.